Saturday, February 14, 2009

Boats, wooden or otherwise

I'm going to break my Wooden Boat Festival photos in three posts. There will probably be some duplication with photos I've already used.

  • On the water
  • Hunter St precinct
  • Off the water

    One problem here, is the tall ships present are all ones I've done long photo posts on before. While I have new photos of some, it doesn't seem worth doing a whole new post for each. While I ponder on it, when they get mentioned, I'll link to previous posts (as below).

    Before I get to the wooden boats proper, some of the water craft hanging around the edges....



    Enterprise, Young Endeavour and cruise ship Asuka II


    Non-wooden

    HMAS Stuart

    HMAS Stuart: Anzac Class Guided Missile Frigate

    Cruise -- evening

    Cruise ship - night

  • No comments: